16th February 2012, 07:30 PM
itishatiwari

What is the pattern of GRE along with its syllabus?

what is the pattern of gre please send the link too.nd gre syllabus.is it based on branch (*subjects)we had took in graduation.does it even include MATHEMATICS EXAMINATION......
plz send the link too....(for further details)

21st February 2012, 10:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of GRE along with its syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itishatiwari View Post
what is the pattern of gre please send the link too.nd gre syllabus.is it based on branch (*subjects)we had took in graduation.does it even include MATHEMATICS EXAMINATION......
plz send the link too....(for further details)
The Graduate Record Examination, conducted by the Education Testing System is based on the following subject areas:

Verbal Reasoning
Quantitative Reasoning
Analytical Writing

The examination is not conducted for different branches separately and is common for candidates belonging to any discipline.

For complete syllabus, click here.

For complete information regarding the Graduate Record Examination, refer to the official website of Education Testing System.
14th January 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pattern of GRE along with its syllabus?

Hai, I'm computer engineering student. What are the subjects i need to study? Please leave a comment about my conclusion. thanks in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?