6th June 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Details of Master degree programme from USA?

i want the details about M.S. studies in USA.

My career will be bost up if i do it from usa.

Related Questions:
  1. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  2. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  3. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  4. Details about GRE and TOEFL? Best institutes in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and rest of India? Which is the best university for engineering in USA?
  5. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to pursue Ph.D from Indian or US University?
  7. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  8. Which master degree is useful for me after doing B.Com in USA? Should I do MBA Part Time in USA?
  9. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?
  10. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  11. What are the scholarships available for pursuing MS from USA?
  12. How to get admission for M.Tech in Hyderabad Central University?
  13. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  14. What is the upper age limit for GATE? Number of attempts allowed?
  15. Am I eligible to give GATE exam during 3rd year in NIT?
  16. Do IIT and NIT ask for final year percentage above 60%? Is there a possibility to get such colleges?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D and M.Ed?
  18. Can I pursue Indian MBA From USA?
7th June 2015, 12:12 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Details of Master degree programme from USA?

The information regarding Master Degree Program from USA as given below.

==> Higher education institutions in the United States

- Community Colleges offer associate’s degrees
- Certificates
- Vocational degrees
- Graduate Schools offer Master’s and Doctorate level degrees and certificates.
- Seminaries offer religious education for future ministers and clergy members.

==> General application requirements

- English Proficiency Exams.
- Letters of recommendation from teachers.
- Community service
- Group/club involvement.

==> Student visa

- Non-refundable application fee
- Application forms
- Standardized photographs
7th June 2015, 06:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to pursue MS in US, you must have completed Undergraduate course from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in Us universities, whereas TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
7th June 2015, 09:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To pursue MS in USA, first you need to complete GRE and IELTS exams. That's because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission in foreign universities. So, first you should complete these exams with good scores. After completing these exams, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission by sending your application and exam scores to university admission office through online or via courier. Then the universities will review your profile and will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?