25th February 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Master of Civil Engineering program in The University of Melbourne?

I want to know that The University of Melbourne provides Master of Civil Engineering program or not? I am an Indian student, studying in B.Tech. When I was in my SSC, my aim is to study The University of Melbourne. But I did not get relevant information about MCE program in this university, but now I really want to do MCE in Melbourne University. Please help me to know everything in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information about Master of Commercial Law in Melbourne Law School?
  3. Best university between University of Divinity and University of Melbourne for MS course? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for MS program in Cornell University?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Where to apply for Master of Engineering Management Program in Construction? How much fees required for it?
  7. Admission procedure to study Master of Commercial Law in Melbourne Law School?
  8. Detailed information and universities which offers Master's degree in Computer Science?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply in CDS-OTA for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate?
  11. Details about the different M.Tech entrance exams? I am a B.Tech final year student
  12. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  13. Can I apply to Master's Degree in Civil Engineering in USA without TOEFL and IELTS if completed Graduation?
  14. Procedure to apply for Ph.D after completion of M.A in English Literature?
  15. How to get a Master's degree from one of the top universities?
  16. Institutes and their details offering M.Tech in Construction management?
  17. Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch
  18. When the admission of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) will be available in City University of London? -- [New]
26th March 2018, 04:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Master of Civil Engineering program in The University of Melbourne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that The University of Melbourne provides Master of Civil Engineering program or not? I am an Indian student, studying in B.Tech. When I was in my SSC, my aim is to study The University of Melbourne. But I did not get relevant information about MCE program in this university, but now I really want to do MCE in Melbourne University. Please help me to know everything in details.

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (BE or BTech) from India can apply for the admission to study Master of Engineering (Civil) at the University of Melbourne. Candidates should have cleared the English proficiency test like IELTS with a minimum band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 are eligible to apply for the Master of Engineering (Civil) at the University of Melbourne. Other English language tests like TOEFL, Pearson Test of English and Cambridge English: Advanced are also accepted for the admission. Duration of the course is three years full time. Candidates can apply online for the admission. The University of Melbourne website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?