3rd March 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?

Respected Sir, I want to know the entrance exams which help me to get admission in MBBS course in Abroad. I have searched alot but I don’t know that which entrance exams are suitable to get admission in MBBS course in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exams available in India to study MBBS course from abroad? List of medical colleges abroad approved by MCI?
  3. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  6. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  8. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  10. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  11. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad for 12th PCB candidate?
  12. Which exams do I have to appear to study MBBS in abroad??
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  14. What are the various entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  15. What are the entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  16. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  17. Which entrance exam I need to write to do MBBS in abroad?
  18. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
21st March 2018, 11:07 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?

According to a recent update, a student who wants to study MBBS in abroad or Medical course in abroad will have to clear NEET or qualify NEET before entry into Medical colleges in abroad.
Then the students who will return from abroad with medical degrees are made to sit for 'Foreign Medical Graduate Examination' before being registered as medical practitioners.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?