28th June 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Which country is preferable to study M.S. in Civil Engineering?

HI
i am pursuing my be final year..
i am planning to study abroad ,
so please help in choosing a country
which is best for ms in civil engineering????
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is more preferable between MSc and M.Tech?
  2. How to study abroad after doing B.Tech degree in civil engineering?
  3. How should I study in abroad for short course in civil engineering? I am a Civil Engineer from Galgotia College of Engineering
  4. Is US preferable to study MS in electronics?
  5. Which branch is preferable for me in MS to study in Abroad if completed B.E. in E&TC? In which country should I pursue M.S. programme?
  6. How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?
  7. What are the qualifications required for state board exam(Civil Engineering)? Do I need to study again?
  8. Am I eligible for Robotics Engineering after B.Sc in country? Colleges supporting this course?
  9. Scope of Management studies after B.Tech. in CSE
  10. How should I study Civil engineering after finishing 12th Arts?
  11. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  12. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  13. Best countries for studies in Structural engineering after B.E (Civil)? Where can i get good jobs?
  14. Which country is preferable to study Aeronautical and ECE related M.S.? -- [New]
  15. How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?
  16. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  18. Which engineering field is preferable for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
4th July 2014, 12:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is preferable to study M.S. in Civil Engineering?

Civil engineering is considered one of the evergreen branches of engineering. Various developing countries have a huge scope for civil engineers. Various countries have excellent infrastructure and are leading education providers in this sectors. The leading countries for civil engineering are as follows :-

- USA
- UK
- Singapore
- Japan
- Switzerland
- Australia

The best is USA. The leading universities are :-

1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) United States
2. Stanford University United States
3. University of Cambridge United Kingdom
4. University of California, Berkeley (UCB) United States
5. Imperial College London United Kingdom
6. University of Oxford United Kingdom
7. National University of Singapore (NUS) Singapore
8. University of Tokyo, Japan
9. California Institute of Technology (Caltech) United States
10. ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology),Switzerland
11. University of Melbourne,Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?