10th September 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study M.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in Canada if secured 7.15 CGPA in B.E. with 7 backlogs and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

Hello,
I had 7 backlogs in 1st & 2nd semesters after that I had no backlog upto end & completed my B.E. in Aerospace Engineering. I want to do M.E. in Aerospace Engineering in Canada. Can I get an admission in any university in Canada? My CGPA 7.15 and IELTS Bands is 6.5 overall. Do my backlog affect the admission of M.E.? Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I study MS in US if scored 302 marks in GRE, secured 7 Bands in IELTS and 59% in B.Tech with 21 Backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  5. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  6. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  8. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  9. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  12. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?
  13. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  15. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  16. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  17. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  18. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
4th December 2015, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study M.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in Canada if secured 7.15 CGPA in B.E. with 7 backlogs and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

No, backlogs in your Graduation course does not affect your admission to M.E course in Canada Universities. If you have already cleared your backlogs then, there is no problem to get admission in M.E course else you cannot apply for admission to M.E course in Canada Universities. Since, you have secured 6.5 bands in IELTS examinations and 7.15 CGPA in your Graduation, you are eligible to get admission to study M.E (Aerospace Engineering) course in Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?