1st April 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?

Friends,
I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have 63% with 6 backlogs and my IELTS score is 6.5 Bands. I am planing to write GRE in this year. Can I do MS in US this year in US?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  2. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  3. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  4. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  5. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize? -- [New]
  6. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?
  15. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  17. Can I get admission to study MS in Technical University of Berlin if having 7 Bands in IELTS and scored 1080 marks in GRE but having a arrears in 6th semester of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
4th April 2015, 04:38 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?

Yes, you can get admission to pursue MS in USA, even if you have 6 backlogs, because nowadays most of the universities are offering admissions to the students, even if they have 8-10 backlogs. But, you should a valid reason for your backlogs in your 'Statement of Purpose' to convince the admission authorities. And you have a good score in IELTS, so, don't worry you will definitely get admission in any university to pursue your MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?