10th September 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS with full scholarship in US?

Sir/Mam,
How many marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL to join in US universities for study MS course with full scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  2. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study GRE with full scholarship in Abroad?
  3. Required scores in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship for MS?
  4. Scores required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  5. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  6. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  8. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  10. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  12. Chances of getting full scholarship of atleast 50% waiver after scoring 1470 in GRE, 118 in TOEFL and 3.1 CGPA?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  14. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  15. Procedure of applying for MS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  17. Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy in UK with scholarship through GRE, IELTS and TOEFL?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
4th December 2015, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS with full scholarship in US?

To get scholarship for pursuing MS course in US universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. You need to score more than 300 marks in GRE examination and more than 7 bands in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. You need to score minimum aggregate of 70% marks in your Graduation to get scholarship for pursuing MS course in US universities. You need to apply for admission at least before 4-5 months of commencement of semester to get scholarship for pursuing MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?