4th April 2015, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th PCM with 72% marks.
I have completed my IELTS with 6.5 Bands and want to
go to Canada for doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Please help me to go Canada for doing B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  2. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  5. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  7. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  9. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  10. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  13. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Admission in a Canadian school after 10th from CBSE?
  15. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. How to get a job in abroad after completing B.Tech in CS?
  18. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
9th April 2015, 04:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

To pursue Bachelor's course in Mechanical Engineering in Canada, first you have to complete SAT and IELTS exam. That's because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for bachelor course admission at most of the universities of Canada. After completing these exams, you should select some universities, which are offering Bachelor's course(Mechanical Engineering), then you should apply for admission in those universities by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier. Then the universities will review your profile and sends you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university admission requirements.

Required Documents:-
->12th standard transcripts
->10th standard mark sheets
->Passport copy
->SAT and IELTS score reports
9th April 2015, 05:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

You have a decent academic background and IELTS score. You can definitely get admission in institutes of Canada to pursue your B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering. However, some institutes also ask for SAT score. So prepare and give SAT and score good marks in it. Then choose 5-6 institutes of Canada as per your scores and profile and apply online in them. You will need resume and statement of purpose during application. So make sure you have a strong resume and statement of purpose ready before applying. On getting shortlisted, choose one institute and confirm your admission. Then apply for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?