26th September 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Which diploma or study is better if going to settle in Australia?

As my family is shifting to australia and they are just for 12 competition in medical lane. So which diploma or study is better for me as it have to be a short time course, so that i put my self to any small job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in Australia after completing civi engineering diploma 3 years?
  2. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  3. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?
  4. Courses in Australia after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How should I study in Australia after passing 12th
  6. Admission in 10th at Australia after 9th from India?
  7. Which course should I do in Canada to settle there?
  8. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  9. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  12. Which course to study in Australia after passing class 10th?
  13. Study of engineering is better in Australia or in India?
  14. How to do master of engineering in Australia?
  15. Procedure to study M.E in UK, US or Australia?
  16. What is the role of CGPA score if you want to settle abroad as a good programmer? How to become a good programmer?
  17. What to do after 12th to study in countries like Australia and USA?
  18. Can I go to Australia if I pass from 12th NIOS Nepal? How can I apply abroad to study and in which university should I go for?
14th August 2016, 02:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma or study is better if going to settle in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As my family is shifting to australia and they are just for 12 competition in medical lane. So which diploma or study is better for me as it have to be a short time course, so that i put my self to any small job.

The list of courses available to study in Australia given below;
  • Diploma of Business
  • Diploma of Information Technology
  • Certificate in Beauty Services
  • Diploma of Accounting
  • Certificate of Business
  • Certificate of Carpenter
  • Diploma of Graphic Design
  • Graduate Certificate in Management
  • Diploma of Nursing
  • Bachelor of Mathematics
  • Bachelor of Computer Science
  • Diploma of Website Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?