12th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to secure an admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences for studying Bachelor in Information Technology. I would like to know that what are all the documents required for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Detailed information about Bachelor in Information Technology course offered in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  4. Eligibility to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Technology?
  5. Documents required to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) admission in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  6. Documents required to get admission in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Applied Management course?
  7. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  8. Admission procedure to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  9. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  10. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  11. List of universities and qualification required for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  12. Detailed information about MBA(Clean Technology Management) course offered in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  13. Documents required to get admission in Golden Gate University for MS(Information Technology Management) course? -- [New]
  14. How can I study Aeronautical Engineering abroad if I am from Nepal? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to apply for PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow?
  16. Documents required to get admission in Radboud University for MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course?
  17. Documents required to get PhD(Mathematical Sciences) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  18. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology Entrance Test- Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th June 2018, 10:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?

List of Documents required to get admission in Bachelor in Information Technology from "Vamk University of Applied Sciences" is given below.

>A provisional certificate issued by the educational institution together with an official translation
>Matriculation examination certificate
>Evidence of language proficiency
>Student visa

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?