21st April 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my Bachelor of Applied Management from TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology. Can I know about the course fee of this BS course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying Bachelor of Applied Management in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  3. Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  4. Documents required to get admission in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Applied Management course?
  5. M.Tech streams available at Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology, New Zealand? Whole procedure to get admission?
  6. Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT?
  7. Is BBM best for girls?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  9. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  10. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  11. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  12. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  14. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  17. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  18. Which college is best for me to take admission in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
21st May 2018, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my Bachelor of Applied Management from TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology. Can I know about the course fee of this BS course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

The course fee of Bachelor of Applied Management course at the TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology is $ 19,150 per year for international students. Candidates need to spend some money for text books for some papers. They can also spend money for other expenses. The TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here

Duration of the Bachelor of Applied Management course at the TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology is three years full time, including holidays. Those candidates, who have completed New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5), can finish the Bachelor of Applied Management course in two years. There is part time study also available for this course at the TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology.
22nd May 2018, 09:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?

"Bachelor of Applied Management" in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology is a course duration of 3 years long. Candidates, who have completed New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5) are eligible to Apply.
Fee of Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology" is about $ 19,950 per year for international students.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?