22nd July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Does Age matter for pursuing Hotel Management after High School?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maths compulsory for pursuing Hotel Management (Chef)?
  2. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  4. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  5. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  6. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  7. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  8. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  9. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  10. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  12. Which is better between Hotel management 3 years course or certification after completion of BBM course?
  13. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  14. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  15. How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?
  16. How can join hotel management after pursuing B.E mechanical?
  17. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  18. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2015, 10:02 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Does Age matter for pursuing Hotel Management after High School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Age is not the criteria for the Hotel management course. The aspirant wants to study Graduation in Hotel management, then he has to complete 10+2. For Diploma in hotel management 10th standard is enough. It is one of the fastest growing industries and lots of job opportunities are available in the industry. One can study and pursue a career in this industry. The aspirant has to select the good institute for studying the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?