22nd July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is Hotel Management course from private college good?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  2. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  3. Is Hotel Management course from private college good? -- [New]
  4. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do for B.Tech from private college after passing 12th by science stream?
  6. Which college is good for joining Hotel Management course in Mumbai if a candidate is from arts stream in 10th? What is its scope?
  7. How to do hotel management after studying SYB.Com? Which college is good for hotel management in Mumbai?
  8. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  9. How to do PG course in Hotel management? I am doing B.Tech from Krishna Engineering College
  10. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  11. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  12. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  13. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  14. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  15. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  16. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  17. Should I opt for B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing 12th to get Manager post in any private firm?
  18. List of universities which offers Correspondence Hotel Management course?
25th July 2015, 10:01 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Is Hotel Management course from private college good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The demand for the hospitality industry has increased now a day. One can study the course in some of the universities which teaches hotel management like B.Sc (Hotel & Catering Management), Diploma in Hotel management. Apart from this lot of small institutions teaches Hotel Management in cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Delhi and Mumbai. One has to select the institute carefully before studying the course. One has to see they provide any job guarantee and the quality of the teaching staff. There are lots of job opportunities in this field. Service industry is one of the fastest growing industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?