23rd July 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Post Graduation in Astrophysics in Abroad for B.Sc(Physics) Honours student?

Friends,
I am a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student and I am interested to study Astrophysics in my Post Graduation. I would like to know that I have any chance to study my Post Graduation in Abroad? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  2. How can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore after completing B.Sc(Astrophysics)?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I study M.Sc Astrophysics in Abroad countries?
  6. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  7. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  8. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  9. Possibility to study M.Sc in Astrophysics for B.Sc(Physics) final year student?
  10. Can I study Astrophysics in Master's Degree if pursuing B.Sc in Applied Physical Science?
  11. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  12. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  14. Courses available in Post Graduation to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  15. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for Psychology Honours candidate?
  17. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  18. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2015, 01:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Post Graduation in Astrophysics in Abroad for B.Sc(Physics) Honours student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student and I am interested to study Astrophysics in my Post Graduation. I would like to know that I have any chance to study my Post Graduation in Abroad? Please let me know immediately.
You are a student of B.Sc in Physics so you are eligible for Post Graduation degree in Abroad but you must qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language.

This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?