13th August 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How can join hotel management after pursuing B.E mechanicaL?

How can hotel management be done after pursuing b.e.-mechanical ?
And how much scope will it gain ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Hotel Management degree course?
  2. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  3. How to join MBA Tourism and Hotel Management? I am a mechanical graduate
  4. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  5. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  6. Is it possible to join courses like Journalism, Fashion or Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  8. Can i join any hotel management course? When will be the re-entrance test for hotel management
  9. How to join hotel management course after passing my 10th?
  10. Army or other Defence services after Hotel Management? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  14. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  16. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  17. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  18. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
25th August 2017, 01:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How can join hotel management after pursuing B.E mechanicaL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can hotel management be done after pursuing b.e.-mechanical ?
And how much scope will it gain ?

If you want to join hotel management after bachelors of engineering in mechanical, then you can apply for MBA hotel management course. Here below are details regarding master of business administration in hotel management course:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks.

Duration of MBA Hotel Management Course:- Duration of MBA hotel management course is 2 years.

List of College Offer MBA Hotel Management:-

1). Hotel and Catering Management Institute.(Mohali).

2). Sarva Institute of Hotel Management.(Panchkula).

3). Agasthya College of Management Studies.(Manglore).

4). Imperial Institute of Hotel Management.(Chandigarh).

5). Attitude Business School.(Orrisa).

6). BNG Hotel Management.(Kolkata).

7). Green Field College of Catering and Hotel Management.(Andhra Pradesh).

Carrier Scope after MBA Hotel Management:-

>> Cruise ships.

>> Manager.

>> Catering assistant supervisor.

>> Cabin crew.

>> Hospitality executive.

>> Catering officer.

>> Marketing Executive.

>> Customer service executive.

>> Entrepreneur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?