12th May 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Does any good US university offer full scholarships for M.S in Information systems?

Does any good US university offer full scholarships for M.S in Information systems? If so what is the average GRE/TOEFL score required to get it?

Related Questions:
  1. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score??
  2. After getting a seat in IIM can I get any scholarship?
  3. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  4. Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?
  5. In which college should I apply if I want to do software engineering? I have PCM with IP(Informatic Practice)
  6. How to get scholarship for studies in Abroad?
  7. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT 4th Sem-Operating Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech?
  9. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  10. JNTU B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering-Embedded And Real Time Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  12. Previous year papers for English, Hindi and General knowledge for PGT(Prelims) exam of KVS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students?
  14. ICFAI University, MBA, Information Technology and Systems – I (MB1C3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Full information about CLAT? How much is the fee structure?
  16. After completing B.Tech in CSE which is the best branch in M.Tech?
  17. Can i join DRDO and pursue MS simultaneously? Do they offer scholarships?
  18. Mumbai University B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 5th Sem Signals and Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
14th August 2016, 07:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does any good US university offer full scholarships for M.S in Information systems?

It is difficult to get full scholarships. However, most of the universities in USA offer upto 100% scholarship in tution fees on the following grounds.

- Outstanding performance in the entrance exams - GRE/TOEFL or certain sections of the entrance exams.
- Excellence in the field of academics during the course.
- Exceptional achievement in the field of extracurricular activities.
- Undertaking good research work.

Average GRE/TOEFL cannot be stated exactly to be eligible for scholarship as it varies from one institute to another. Usually 290+ out of 340 is a good score in GRE while 80+ in TOEFL is a good score to get a scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?