7th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

University of Tsukuba is good for Structural engineering? Other better options?

Hi, I have the chance to go to study Structural Engineering at University Of Tsukuba in Japan, I wonder if this University is Ok for this kind of subjects. Do I have better options in Japan?

Related Questions:
  1. Career options after B.E (Civil and structural engineering)?
  2. Is SRM a good choice for M.E in Constrcution management or Structural engineering? On and off campus placement opportunities?
  3. How to do M.Tech in Structural engineering at Correspondence?
  4. Best countries for studies in Structural engineering after B.E (Civil)? Where can i get good jobs?
  5. M.Tech from top US universities or IITs?
  6. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  7. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 3rd Sem Structural Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How can I apply for M.E in Structural Engineering after scoring 21 in GATE?
  9. Which university is best for civil and structural engineering? Can I join Architecture without writing NATA entrance exam?
  10. books for structural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Institutes and their details offering M.Tech in Construction management?
  12. What are the career options after civil engineering B.E
  13. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  14. How can I get design jobs in chennai? I have completed M.E in structural engineering
  15. Am i eligible to get scholarship after passing M.E structural Engineering?
  16. List of the engineering colleges offering M.Tech course in structural engineering and design? What are the scopes available for the same?
  17. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  18. How to do internship training in Offshore structural engineering
14th August 2016, 07:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: University of Tsukuba is good for Structural engineering? Other better options?

University of Tsukuba in Japan is one of the oldest universities of Japan and is one of the best places to study in Japan in the field of Structural Engineering. There is ample scope if you excel in your studies in this university. There are other universities across the globe which are better than this and offer better exposure and learning opportunities. The top universities in the world in the field of structural engineering are :-

1/ Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) United States
2/ University of Cambridge United Kingdom
3/ National University of Singapore (NUS) Singapore
4/ University of California, Berkeley (UCB) United States
5/ Delft University of Technology Netherlands
6/ Imperial College London United Kingdom
7/ Stanford University United States
8/ Tsinghua University China
9/ University of Hong Kong (HKU) Hong Kong
10/ The University of Tokyo Japan

Good universities in Japan include University of Tokyo, Kyoto University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?