7th January 2011, 05:57 AM
cutemohamed

USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score??

Hello,

I am an IGCSE student with high grades(GPA:3.9 or 4.0)
and TOEFL score :95
I am looking for a USA university which could offer me a full scholarship, is that possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is full scholarship possible in MIT, USA after high GPA and TOEFL score?
  2. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  3. List of universities in USA where I can join for M.S(Telecommunication) after scoring average GPA of 6.90/10 and 1250 GRE score?
  4. Possibility to get full scholarship in US Colleges having 3.5 in GPA and 79 in TOEFL?
  5. Universities in US for MS(Telecommunication) after 1250 score in GRE and 6.90 GPA till 5th semester B.Tech?
  6. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  7. Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students?
  8. List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?
  9. Names of the universities where IELTS/GRE/TOEFL is not required and which offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students?
  10. Details of GRE syllabus and Scholarship?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  13. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  14. Is it possible to apply for Ph.D course in US with scholarship?
  15. What is the minimum qualification required to do MS in CS from USA? -- [New]
  16. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  17. List of universities for MS(Telecommunication) in USA?
  18. What should I do after completing B.E? I am a student of B.E 2nd year
17th January 2011, 01:18 PM
darsh13s

Default Re: USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score??

Hello,
If your GPA is on a scale of 5, then it is a very good score.
Most of the American universities consider both TOEFL and GRE(graduate record examination) examination scores.
To get full time scholarship you need to score 1200+ in the GRE exam. Higher ranked universities require higher scores. Also, if have a very good SOP(statement of purpose) and resume your chances of getting admission and scholarship is higher. But note, you will not be given scholarship for the first semester tuition fees. You have to pay for it. From second semester, you will be given scholarship based on your performance of GRE and first semester.

Click the following link which guides you to the official website which offers more details on the GRE examination.

http://www.ets.org/gre/

All the best.
17th January 2011, 08:12 PM
Abhay Saxena

Default Re: USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score??

Dear Friend:
Its wonderful to find your query regarding the search of US universities.

If i do remember there are many good universities which offer the many good scholarship programs i.e. MIT, Boston university, University of Philedelphia and many more.
You can also look for the full bright scholarship especially getting the detail from the url
www.usief.org.in/.../ForIndianNationalsForStudentsFulbright- NehruMastersFellowships.aspx
This scholarship is prestigious as well as make you well versed in US environment.
Feel free to contact me if any assistance i can make.
take care and good day
abhay
17th January 2011, 09:16 PM
chravi

studying in US is good idea ,but as of scholarship matters they won't give the full scholarship at a single go, in whichever university you take.intially they give for single semister if your individual scores of the subject interest is good and the recos too weight it and of course your TOEFL score too.
18th January 2011, 10:15 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello friend

Most of the American universities consider both TOEFL and GRE(graduate record examination) examination scores.You will be given scholarship based on your performance of GRE and first semester.

Click the following link which guides you to the official website which offers more details on the GRE examination.

http://www.ets.org/gre/

Best of luck..
20th January 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Do universities offer scholarships for good project work in Engineering or good grade??
8th February 2011, 02:25 AM
diego
Banned

Dear friend
Almost All the universities in the US have Scholarship programs... it is also true that they are generally performance linked. i.e. if you perform poor your schol start going down and in someone else's pockets.
However to get good entry scholarship you need good GRE score.. as well as recommendation from reputed professor.
In addition your scholarship amount will also depend on your Interview and ... if you have some papers published you will get good scholarship.
It will to some extent depend on university you choose and the course you choose has what kind of popularity.
keeping all this in mind just give your best at GRE.
some top Universities in US are::
MIT
Stanford
YALE
carnegie mellon
california(CIT)
Purdue
etc.
28th February 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I want scholarsip for a.tech
3rd April 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how to get scholarship in clinical laboratory or pathology or laboratory hematology....iam iraqi and i have bachleor in medicine...how much toefl score is needed?GRE score?, are there any center for GRE in the middle east...regard
16th April 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i got a gre score of 1150 is it possible to get a full scholarship in any school,if not can i get some good percentage of scholarship
18th April 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

If I got a high GPA and TOEFL score, can I get a 100% full scholarship at MIT university in America ?
18th April 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to go for GRE and TOFEL exam for MS in Computer Science. Can anyone help me regarding how can i proceed for this I did my Bachelor's of Engineering in Computer Technology. And also what exactly required for 100 % scholarship and name of the universities or schools those offers 100% scholarship with Computer Science stream.
24th April 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what percent of undergraduates are given full time scholarship at harvard?
28th May 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

do cheap universities offer high scholarships in US for undergraduates?
7th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hey guys, i%u2019ve done Btech in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Bombay and am planning to apply for M.Eng Manufacturing and M.S.Mechancial Engineering this Fall at MIT and M.S Mechanical Engg at Georgia Tech and University of Michigan Ann-Arbor.
these are my stats:
CGPA :3.8/4.0[Converted as per US system]
GRE: 1570[Q-800,V-770 and AWA-4.5]
TOEFL[iBT]- 117
i was a research intern at University of Minnesota for 6 months,TU Berlin for 4.5 months and right now for past 2 months i%u2019ve been working as RI at University of Toronto,
With these stats is it possible for me to get into MIT or Georgia or UMich ???
16th June 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Does any good US university offer full scholarships on M.S in Information Systems? If yes, then what is the average GRE/TOEFL score required to get that?
27th June 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhay Saxena View Post
Dear Friend:
Its wonderful to find your query regarding the search of US universities.

If i do remember there are many good universities which offer the many good scholarship programs i.e. MIT, Boston university, University of Philedelphia and many more.
You can also look for the full bright scholarship especially getting the detail from the url
www.usief.org.in/.../ForIndianNationalsForStudentsFulbright- NehruMastersFellowships.aspx
This scholarship is prestigious as well as make you well versed in US environment.
Feel free to contact me if any assistance i can make.
take care and good day
abhay
dont talk bullshit..but tell us which universities offer full scholarship..okay??
13th July 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what percent of undergraduates are given full time scholarship at harvard?
The chances of scholarship increases with the degree. i.e. nearly sure for PhD and very low for UG. I suggest you to opt for Grad rather than UG if you are really dependent on scholarship.

Also I recommend you to visit Edulix website for more detailed information.
20th July 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

My gre score is 1160 and completed Msc in microbial biotechnology (71%). I want to do PHD (Biotechnology) from USA with full scholarship. Let me know the relevent university in this respect.

BSS
28th July 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

hey i want to do undergraduation from us universities... i want to ask Do they provide full scholarships for students having more sat score i.e. more than 2200 ?
3rd August 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i'm an undergraduate student in bsc[biotechnology] from kenya.Which USA,UK universities offers full scholarships in masters

programme?Which course is better to pursue in my masters?TOM
1st September 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i completed my high school but my high school GPA is 2.5,but i have got IELTS score of 8 and 2100 in SAT,please provide me the universities name at USA where i can get full scholarship,if possible.aditi
28th November 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Is my wish to study in the USA.Am in Ghana looking for admission in the state.I have wrote to Lehman colleg with my result including my testimonial.I don't need a schoolarship I just needed an admission to one of your universities in the state.How do I also get in touch with you and how do i get admitted.Hope to give my all when am been admitted. Thank and hope to hear from you soon.Bye.
29th December 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

can you tell how did you get the oppurtunity to research internship in us universities.what are the procedures?

you are sure to get into any universities of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thumbs up
16th January 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am doing b.tech in computer science and engg. and i ant to go to top 10 universities for M.S. on the basis of gre..... can you please tell me that how much scholarship can be offered to me if i wll secure 1200 in gre....???? please reply me please.....
thanks...
20th February 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am Nigerian and am i polytechnic student,is there any full scholarship for direct entry?if yes what are the criteria?
3rd May 2012, 01:20 AM
datso

how do i apply for a full scholaship for sports (athletics and soccer) and academic (under graduate )?what are the requirements,grades .
1st September 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i am b pharmacy student and i have scored 80% in my pharmacy i wanted to do my mpharm in us . How many marks should i have to score in gre to get admitted in top universities with schlorship
29th October 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello!
I am from Bangladesh. My GPA is 2.5 in the scale of 4 in my under-graduation in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I intend to get an admission in any university in UK that will allow me to do MSc. in Mathematics or Engineering. Is there any cheap university which can provide me the opportunity?
3rd November 2013, 04:10 AM
amithab0

please,can you tell me what is research internship,and how to get an opportunity to join with foreign research group,as mentioned above.
3rd November 2013, 04:11 AM
amithab0

and my gmail is [email protected] .thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?