7th March 2011, 08:57 AM
mminee

Can i join DRDO and pursue MS simultaneously? Do they offer scholarships?

I am currently pursuing my BE degree from nagpur university and i wish to pursue MS after graduation. can i join DRDO and then pursue MS while still working? do they give any scholarships?

Related Questions:
7th March 2011, 01:10 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i join DRDO and pursue MS simultaneously? Do they offer scholarships?

Hello,

After BE degree from nagpur university, YES you can join DRDO.

Eligibility for DRDO exam are as follows: -

1. Pass B.E. or B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engg. or Mechanical Engg. or Computer Science Engg. or Chemical Engg. or Electrical Engg. with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.

2. Nationality - Indian

3. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years

NOTE: - A candidates appearing in the final year can also apply.

For more details visit DRDO official website.

YES, you can do MS simultaneously, while still working and they provide scholarships also.

Good Luck
7th March 2011, 03:20 PM
yogs.singh

Default Re: Can i join DRDO and pursue MS simultaneously? Do they offer scholarships?

sorry you can not pursue MS after joining DRDO
in DRDO they don't provide any kind of scholarship .so if you are interested in pursuing
MS they go with it, you can not do both things together
8th March 2011, 07:18 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Can i join DRDO and pursue MS simultaneously? Do they offer scholarships?

Dear friend,

You can join DRDO after completing your B.E. degree.

But you can not do MS simultaneously, because while working you will not get time for study And if you are preparing for MS during duty hours then it will be injustice to the Nation.

DRDO do not provide any scholarships.

All the best.
10th April 2011, 08:22 AM
Taurus007

hii

join DRDO and pursue MS simultaneously
After BE degree from nagpur university, YES you can join DRDO.
Eligibility for DRDO exam are as follows: -
1. Pass B.E. or B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engg. or Mechanical Engg. or Computer Science Engg. or Chemical Engg. or Electrical Engg. with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.
2. Nationality - Indian
3. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years
A candidates appearing in the final year can also apply.
For more details visit DRDO official website.
YES, you can do MS simultaneously, while still working and they provide scholarships also.
You can join DRDO after completing your B.E. degree.
But you can not do MS simultaneously, because while working you will not get time for study And if you are preparing for MS during duty hours then it will be injustice to the Nation.
DRDO do not provide any scholarships.

good luck
31st May 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

wat should i study in masters to join drdo?i completed my B.E in electronics & communication engg in anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?