9th March 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

In which college should I apply if I want to do software engineering? I have PCM with IP(Informatic Practice)

i have pcm with IP(informatic practice) in 12. I want to do software engineering so which colleges should i apply for as i have applied for aieee and what other colleges(preferebly in delhi) should i will for.

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  2. Can I do software engineering after completing 12th with PCM?
  3. How can I do software engineering after completing 12th with PCM?
  4. What is the subjects and the courses I need to do for becoming a software engineering in future? -- [New]
  5. Can I take admission in college to become a Software Engineer after 12th?
  6. What should I to do to get a Job in the field of Software Engineering after completion of 12th with PCM?
  7. How can I join engineering college after scoring 43% in PCM
  8. What can I do to become an Automobile Engineer? I am a Matric Student
  9. Criteria to become a Software Engineer after BCS?
  10. Am I eligible to study in Aeronautical engineering college after scoring 50% in PCM?
  11. Can I apply for marinr engineering or diploma in nautical science after scoring 54.6% in PCM
  12. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM?
  13. After MBBS from Europe is there any entrance exam in India to practice it?
  14. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering in Gujarat after completion of 12th Class in PCM?
  15. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do after graduation? I am a 12th passed student from PCM with 50%
  17. Can I get in a government engineering college after scoring 54% in PCM and 59.6% in PCB and total 62%
  18. How to take admission in 2nd year of mechanical engineering from Polytechnic College? I have finished 12th PCM
24th May 2013, 09:48 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which college should I apply if I want to do software engineering? I have PCM with IP(Informatic Practice)

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that there is no particular Software Engineering Courses in Engineering it comes under B.Sc that is for Bachelor's of Science.
While as that in Engineering there is following streams:-
1.Computer Science & Software Engineering
2.Information Technology

So,You must Chose the one among the both if you want to go only in Engineering.
You should also note that Computer Science & Software Engineering will be dealing with both Software and Hardware while as that of Information Technology will be dealing with only Softwares.

Regarding the admission in Engineering Colleges so your Marks in AIEEE will play a major role in Admission while as that for B.Sc your Marks in Board Examinations will be playing a major role.

At last Marks will decide the Colleges and Colleges cutoffs will give you the seats so have good performance in order to get good colleges and your Interesting one especially in your Interesting Streams.
22nd January 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college should I apply if I want to do software engineering? I have PCM with IP(Informatic Practice)

how much minimum percentage do i need in 12th for information technology stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?