13th April 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Does Queen Mary University of London provides M.Pharmacy course? How to get the prospectus?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Pharmacy and want to study M.Pharmacy from Queen Mary University of London. Does this university provides this course? How to get prospectus?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Queen Mary University of London provide Bachelor of Foreign Trade Management course? Fees and qualification required for it?
  2. List of top colleges of abroad to study Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure for it?
  3. Best institutes for post graduation or PhD in abroad?
  4. Which are the colleges for MS in Biotechnology from abroad
  5. Top universities in LLM in corporate law or taxation law in UK? Fee structure and last date of applying for it?
  6. Top universities for doing LLM course in Corporate Law or Taxation Law in UK? What is the fee structure and last date of applying?
  7. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  8. Information about M.Tech Biotechnology Courses in Abroad? Best universities for the course?
  9. List of Hotels which offer recruitment to MBA(Hotel Management) candidate in Abroad?
  10. Is Maths important for pursuing a degree in Biotechnology? Can I pursue Post Graduation from Abroad after completing Graduation from India?
  11. Admission process and eligibility criteria to get admission in Queen Mary's College Chennai?
  12. When and where to get the Prospectus of DU for B.Ed? Documents required and fees?
  13. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  14. How S.A.P is useful for a B.Pharm student? Is S.A.S for pharmacy student? Which module is useful? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the salary of drug inspectors in Andhra Pradesh at present?
  16. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  17. List of universities which offer MD in Neurosurgery in US and UK for MBBS candidate?
  18. Maths Honors Entrance Exams for Admission in Top Institutes in India?
30th November 2017, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Queen Mary University of London provides M.Pharmacy course? How to get the prospectus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Pharmacy and want to study M.Pharmacy from Queen Mary University of London. Does this university provides this course? How to get prospectus?

Sorry, Queen Mary University of London does not offer the M.Pharm course. Queen Mary University of London offers programs like MSc Forensic Medical Sciences, MSc Clinical Drug Development, MSc Clinical Endocrinology etc. Candidates can find the list of courses offered by the Queen Mary University of London at the website link given Click Here. Candidates can study the M.Pharm course in other universities like

University College London - Official Website

Kingston University London - Official Website

University of Kent - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?