18th August 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

List of Hotels which offer recruitment to MBA(Hotel Management) candidate in Abroad?

Sir,
My age is 25 and I have done my MBA in Hotel Management. I want to get job in Abroad. Can you please tell me about the Hotels in Abroad where I can apply for job?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum monthly salary of an Hotel Manager?
  2. Companies offering recruitment to MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) candidate in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  4. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  8. Job opportunities in Hotels Abroad?
  9. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
  10. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  11. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  12. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  13. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  14. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  15. What is the procedure to do MBA in airline and airport management abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities which offer MBA in Airline & Airport Management in Abroad for BBA(Aviation) candidate?
4th September 2015, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Hotels which offer recruitment to MBA(Hotel Management) candidate in Abroad?

You can apply for job in following hotels abroad

1. Kingsway Hall Hotel, 66 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, City Of London, London WC2B 5BX, Phone: +44 20 7309 0909

2. St. Giles Central London, Bedford Avenue, London WC1B 3GH, Phone: +44 20 7300 3000

3. Strand Palace Hotel, 372 Strand, London, Greater London WC2R 0JJ, Phone: +44 20 7379 4737

4. The Zetter Hotel, 86-88 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RJ, Phone: +44 20 7324 4444

5. South Place Hotel, 3 South Place, London, Greater London EC2M 2AF, Phone: +44 20 3503 0000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?