9th November 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure

Hello sir,
I am studying in 4th year of B.Sc Nursing and after completion of it I want to study MBBS course. Please tell me what is the fee structure of it? List of colleges available in UK and USA.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MBBA in USA? Which tests do I need to clear? Best colleges in USA and their fee structure?
  2. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  3. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  4. Fee expenditure to study MBBS in Germany.
  5. How can I study MBBS with scholarship in USA? List of colleges?
  6. Best LLB colleges of USA which provides hostel for their students with fee structure?
  7. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same?
  8. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  9. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  10. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  11. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  13. Fee structure of MBBS studies in Bangladesh?
  14. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  15. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  16. List of all private MBBS colleges in UP and their fee structure?
  17. List of distance universities in California, USA to study MS in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure to study it? -- [New]
  18. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
23rd February 2017, 11:23 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure

List of MBBS colleges in US are:
~ Harvard University
~ MCPHS University
~ Standford University
~ University of California
Fees structure ranges from $36,051-$47,060

List of MBBS Colleges in UK are:
~ Queen Mary University of London
~ University of Aberdeen
~ Cardiff University
~ University of Manchester
~ University of Cambridge
Fees structure ranges from Rs.16L - Rs.35L
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?