15th January 2017, 03:22 PM
Ratna_Naidu

Is Maths important for pursuing a degree in Biotechnology? Can I pursue Post Graduation from Abroad after completing Graduation from India?

Respected Sir, I am Ratna Naidu I am studying in class 11th with PCB subjects. I want to pursue Biotechnology to become a Bio technologist and I've heard that Mathematics is necessary for pursuing Biotechnology. I am a bit confused for this. I want to know is Maths important for pursuing a degree in Biotechnology? Can I pursue Post Graduation from Abroad after completing Graduation from India? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better option? To complete UG and PG in USA or complete UG in India and PG in USA?
  2. How can i do PG in Chemistry or Biotechnology in abroad?
  3. Can I pursue my career in Photography after completing graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. Higher studies at MIT, Caltech or Stanford?
  5. Is Maths subject important for pursuing a course in Biotechnology Field?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc in Maths? Which entrance exam do I need to write? -- [New]
  7. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?
  8. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  9. Which Higher study course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? From which University should I pursue the course?
  10. Whether I should pursue PhD or do a Job after completing Post Graduation with M.Sc Medical Biotechnology if I belong to a middle class family?
  11. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I pursue my Post Graduation with Maths after completing Graduation with B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  14. Possibility to study MS for B.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  15. Am i eligible to do Astrobiology after pursuing UG in Biochemistry?
  16. Should I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
  17. PhD can be done after MBBS without PG?
  18. What further studies should I do after Honors in Environmental Science? In which all government exams can I appear on the basis of graduation?
13th February 2017, 11:06 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Is Maths important for pursuing a degree in Biotechnology? Can I pursue Post Graduation from Abroad after completing Graduation from India?

Yes, you need to have maths in order to study biotechnology in future. It is one of the basic subjects. Although the use of technology have gone up, you still need to do calculations.

Well yes, you may definitely go abroad to pursue higher studies from abroad. And you will be glad to know that biotechnology is fast emerging as one of the most popular subjects Indian students are looking to study abroad. This sector is growing rapidly in foreign. There are number of uiversities offering MS course in Biotechnology. For eg. University of Bristol
University of East London,University of Aberdeen,University of Glasgow,Queens Mary, University of London.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?