2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Does the Swinburne University of Technology provide M.Sc Biotechnology? Course detail and syllabus of it?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc Biotechnology and now looking for M.Sc from Swinburne University of Technology. Does the university provides this course? Course detail and syllabus of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about Swinburne University of Technology to study Masters in Technology? What are the requirements and procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MS Agriculture course at Swinburne University of Technology?
  3. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course to take up next after B.Sc Biology to get good placement job in future?
  5. How to get admission in M.Sc Electronic at Swinburne University of Technology? Total fee required with accommodation?
  6. List of colleges under Mahatma Gandhi University which offer MSc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  7. Which is better MSc biotechnology or MSc food technology?
  8. How to approach the Swinburne University of Technology for research course after M.Tech in Transportation Engineering? Fees required for admission?
  9. Is the Swinburne University of Technology, Australia best for PhD after M.Sc Applied Mathematics? Marks required in IELTS for admission?
  10. List of universities offering MBA(Entrepreneurship) in Australia?
  11. List of streams available in M.Tech for Civil engineering graduate in Swinburne University of Technology, Australia? What are the requirements for admission?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  14. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  17. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  18. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
7th October 2017, 11:36 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does the Swinburne University of Technology provide M.Sc Biotechnology? Course detail and syllabus of it?

Yes, the Swinburne University of Technology does provide M.Sc in Biotechnology course to those candidates who have completed bachelor degree in the relevant discipline.
This course aims to provide advance education in the theory and practice of biotechnology and it also helps to understand in depth of the fundamental principles of biotechnology, including biochemistry, molecular biology, microbiology and medical, forensic, industrial, agricultural and environmental biotechnology.
In order to get admission to Swinburne University of Technology to pursue M.Sc Biotechnology, you must have completed B.Sc in Biotechnology with good percentage marks.
Also, you must have to appear and qualify in IELTS examination and secure an overall of 6.5 bands to be eligible for admission to the aforesaid University.
Syllabus:
The Microbial World
Concepts of Biotechnology
Biotechnology of Gens and Proteins
Environmental Biotechnology
Minor Research Project
Advanced Topics in Biotechnology
Advanced Topics in Biotechnology II
Research Methods in Science
Advanced Biochemistry
7th October 2017, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Swinburne University of Technology provide M.Sc Biotechnology? Course detail and syllabus of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed B.Sc Biotechnology and now looking for M.Sc from Swinburne University of Technology. Does the university provides this course? Course detail and syllabus of it?

Yes, Swinburne University of Technology offers a Master of Science (Biotechnology) program. Duration of the program is two years. Swinburne University of Technology website link is given Click Here. To qualify Master of Science (Biotechnology), a student must complete 16 units, i.e. 10 core units, 6 elective units.

The core units are given below:

The Microbial World
Concepts of Biotechnology
Biotechnology of Genes and Proteins
Biotechnology
Minor Research Project
Advanced Topics in Biotechnology
Research Methods in Science
Advanced Biochemistry

Elective units are given below;

Forensic and Analytical Science
Microbes in the Environment
Research Skills
Environmental Management
Statistical Practice
Critical Thinking
Communicable Disease Control
Applications of Bioinformatics
Major Research Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?