15th November 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for doing D.Pharm in Germany for Indian students?

Hello, I completed my B.Pharm degree in India and I want to pursue D.Pharm course from germany and what are the requirements need and please get the information? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the competitive exams and eligibility criteria to do MS in germany after completion of BE mechanical?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Embassy in Germany?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  6. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  8. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  10. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. (organic chemistry) in Germany?
  14. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of colleges and eligibility criteria for MS in Chemical Engineering in Germany?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in germany after B.Tech in India? How much percentage in B.Tech is expected?
  16. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  17. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in Germany with scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?