24th September 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?

I have a greater of 66% in engineering (mechanical)..will I get a seat in any of the universities in germany??? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this.. I just want to know the complete eligibility criteria which we have to follow. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  4. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  6. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  8. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. (organic chemistry) in Germany?
  12. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of colleges and eligibility criteria for MS in Chemical Engineering in Germany?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in germany after B.Tech in India? How much percentage in B.Tech is expected?
  14. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in Germany with scholarship?
  16. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany and Institutes which offer this course? What are the requirements to pursue this course?
24th September 2016, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in MS course in German Universities after completion of your Bachelor's degree course with 66% aggregate marks from a recognised university. You have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score. You need to score at least 6 bands in IELTS examination and 80 marks in TOEFL examination to get admission in MS course in German Universities.
19th May 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?

Sir/madam I am having aggregate of 65% in mechanical engineering. I have also scored 6.5 in ielts. Am I eligible to get admission in German universities...Please guide me .Thank you madam/sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?