5th April 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?

hai sir/mam,

I am Elakkiya...I have completed my B.E course belongs to CSE department with 90% of marks....i wanna proceed my higher studies in france or germany....do i've the eligibility to have scholarship from germany or france....if so what is the procedure...?and also i need the details about that....please guide me....my email id: [email protected],[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Full funded scholarships for higher studies in France or Germany?
  2. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  3. List of the government funded(scholarship) based colleges where can I do my masters in Public Health?
  4. Admission in USA with full scholarship? -- [New]
  5. How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship?
  6. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Admission in B.Tech from UK university for DAE diploma holder
  8. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Full Scholarship for International Students?
  10. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  11. Best college for pursing MS in computer science? Cost of the full course, accommodation? Details about the entrance test and scholarship?
  12. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to get full scholarship to study MBA in abroad?
  14. Scholarship and fee details of Master in International Relation Milan?
  15. Full details of loan and scholarship for Genetic engineering course Abroad?
  16. Is it possible to study with full scholarship in abroad?
  17. Eligibility criteria and other details about CBI exam?
  18. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
30th December 2014, 10:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?

You can't get full funding from any university. That's because Universities offers only a few amount of scholarship, which will be very less when compared to your tuition fee. For example, a university which costs a tuition fee 20,000 dollars offers 3000-4000 scholarship and the universities, which costs 26 to 30 thousand dollars offers 5000-6000 dollars scholarship.
But in Germany, you can complete your Masters with very low fee, if you can join in any State university. State universities are the universities, which will receive funds from regional governments. So, those universities offers courses with very less fee. If you can join in any of those universities, you can complete your MS in 3-4 lakhs.

Admission Procedure:-
To apply for admission, you have to complete one exam called IELTS. IELTS is mandatory requirement to apply for admission in most of the universities. After completing the IELTS exam, you should apply for admission by sending your Application form along with IELTS test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission criteria.

IELTS exam:-
IELTS is an exam, which is used to assess the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands. If you can score 6.5 bands, you can get admission in a good university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?