14th July 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do MSc in Germany?

I am have completed my diploma after my 10th. Now i am pursuing Bsc (Distance Education). Am i eligible to do my Msc in Germany. Kindly help me on this.

26th July 2021, 09:05 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility to do MSc in Germany?

Eligibility to do MSc in Germany:

1. You must hold a graduation with minimum 70 percentage.

2. You need to qualify any english language test with minimum 7.0 score band.

3. VISA, Letter of recommendation, personal statement, etc are also required.
26th July 2021, 09:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to do MSc in Germany is that the candidate should have got a minimum 70% CGPA in graduation from any recognized university and to get admission in top universities of Germany, you need 8.5 or 85% CGPA.

The candidate needs to pass IELTS or TOEFL exam to get admission to a foreign university.
27th July 2021, 10:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The main requirement for admission to a Masters in Germany is a suitable Bachelors degree. This doesn't have to have been awarded in Germany, but it will need to be recognised by the German university you apply to. If you apply to a German university through Uni-Assist their service will help check your qualifications.
31st July 2021, 03:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to pursue M.Sc in Germany:
The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for studying this M.Sc in Germany course is given below,

Name of the course- Master of Science

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or institute in order to be eligible in concerned discipline or stream.

>> That Graduation must be recognized by the German University or institute to be eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you may not be eligible for pursuing this course in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?