14th May 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear for IELTS to take admission in Germany for Bachelors after scoring 33% marks in 12th?

I got 33 marks in12th can i give i give ielts to take admission in germany for bachelors

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany?
  2. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  5. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  6. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?
  8. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  10. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  11. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  12. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  13. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  14. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  15. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  16. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  18. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
14th May 2015, 10:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for IELTS to take admission in Germany for Bachelors after scoring 33% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 33 marks in12th can i give i give ielts to take admission in germany for bachelors
IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Your age should be above 16 years.

Fees for IELTS exam is 7,600/-
14th May 2015, 04:04 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for IELTS to take admission in Germany for Bachelors after scoring 33% marks in 12th?

IELTS exam stands for International English Language Testing System is conducted to check English.

Minimum age for IELTS is 16 years. It is eligible for students who are applying to study in UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and US.

In India, the fee is Rs 7600, payable at time of registration. You can pay INR by means of a Nationalized Bank draft payable to the British council.
14th May 2015, 06:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardised test which is taken by candidates to prove their English Language Proficiency skills to pursue their higher studies in foreign universities. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in IELTS examination. Since, you have completed 12th standard from a recognised board, you are eligible to appear in IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?