25th February 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for masters in Germany after completion of bachelors with 6.6 CGPA?

Hi, My name is raja, I had completed my bachelors with 6.6 CGPA and my GRE score with 290 and IELTS with band 6, can I get an admission for my masters in Germany? please reply me on this with the right details. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in Germany for doing masters after completion of GRE with 290 score?
  2. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for any of the universities in Germany after completion of B.E with 9.12 CGPA?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  5. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  6. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  7. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Astrology after completion of bachelors in physics and mathematics?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get masters after having German GPA 2.85?
  13. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  14. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.Tech with 63% marks?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  16. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  17. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  18. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
27th February 2017, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for masters in Germany after completion of bachelors with 6.6 CGPA?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Master's degree course in Germany after completion of your Bachelor's degree with 6.6 CGPA from a recognised university. No GRE score is required to apply for admission to Master's degree course in German Universities. You need to report your TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to Master's degree course in German Universities. Based on your test score reports, the university will take decision whether to offer you an admission or not for pursuing Master's degree course.
28th February 2017, 06:57 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for masters in Germany after completion of bachelors with 6.6 CGPA?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Master's in Germany after securing 6.6 CGPA in your Bachelor's degree from a Government recognized university.

To apply for admission to Master's course in German universities, only TOEFL /IELTS scored is sufficient and not GRE score is required. Since, you have secured 6 bands in IELTS examination, by reporting your examination scores, you can apply for admission to Master's course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?