11th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in MS at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden?

I have completed Electrical Engineering course and have scored 6.5 bands in IELTS. I want to know can I get admission in MS in Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to get admission in MS course at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden? Eligibility and entrance exams required for it?
  2. List of top 10 Automobile colleges in the world?
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MS course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden after Mechatronics engineering?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden to study MS in Wave Physics?
  5. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria to study MS from Kristianstad University, Sweden?
  7. Eligibility criteria to study MS from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden?
  8. Eligibility criteria and details of admission in B.Tech (Civil) at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Marks required in IELTS and exact time to apply?
  9. Terms and conditions to get admission in M.Tech at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Where and how to approach for admission?
  10. Eligibility to study Masters and PhD in Physics from Stockholm University, Sweden? Which stream to choose for PhD?
  11. M.S in Sweden after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? List of best universities for MS in Sweden?
  12. Is the IELTS necessary to get admission in MS Mechanical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology? Whom to approach for admission?
  13. Universities offering MS program in Sweden with GRE scorecard
  14. Steps to get admission in MS at Vienna University of Technology? Eligibility criteria for it?
  15. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission in M.Sc Agriculture Science at Swedish University of Agriculture Science, Sweden?
  17. Best stream for engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
8th May 2018, 04:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in MS at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden?

Requirements:
In order to get admission in MS course in Chalmers University of Technology, candidates should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>>Candidates should complete Bachelor degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University.
>>Candidates have to qualify IELTS and TOEFL with minimum below mentioned scores.
* IELTS: Minimum band 6.0
*TOEFL: minimum total score of 600

For further information, please visit the official website of Chalmers University of Technology or Click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?