7th October 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Steps to get admission in MS course at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden? Eligibility and entrance exams required for it?

Sir, I have completed B.Tech Civil Engineering course from NIT, Durgpur and now want to do MS from Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden. Please send me steps to get admission here? Eligibility and entrance exams required like IELTS and GRE for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in MS at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden? -- [New]
  2. List of top 10 Automobile colleges in the world?
  3. Steps to get admission in MS at Vienna University of Technology? Eligibility criteria for it?
  4. Eligibility criteria and details of admission in B.Tech (Civil) at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Marks required in IELTS and exact time to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MS course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden after Mechatronics engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Maths entrance exam in 2018 after completion of B.Sc Maths with 55.40 percent?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden to study MS in Wave Physics?
  8. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  9. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria to study MS from Kristianstad University, Sweden?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study MS from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden?
  12. Can I become an engineer after passing commerce? What should I do after passing 12th to be an engineer
  13. Eligibility to get admission in master degree course in Agriculture from Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan? Entrance exams and fees to study here?
  14. How to join MSc chemistry? What is the exam procedure?
  15. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam?
  16. Terms and conditions to get admission in M.Tech at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Where and how to approach for admission?
  17. Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM?
  18. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?