6th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?

Hello sir, I am B.Tech in Chemical Engineering holder from Karnataka State Open University and now I want to get admission in Queensland University of Technology, Australia for master degree. Please tell me eligibility criteria and procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to have 2 years Master degree for NET?
  2. Admission at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for studying Civil Engineering?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission at Harvard University for master degree course in Biotechnology?
  5. List of Medical colleges in Queensland, Australia with admission procedure? How much it cost to study here?
  6. List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Where can I do MSc after B.Ed after doing BSc(H) Physics
  8. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  9. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  10. Can a BCA with 53% eligible to study master degree from University of Technology, Sydney? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Tech embedded system or digital elecronics
  12. Admission procedure and eligibility criteria of Master's in Food Science and Technology?
  13. Is pursuing M.Sc after B. Ed possible? What should I do for it?
  14. Eligibility to study Master's in Biomedical Engineering in Delft University of Technology?
  15. List of best institutes in india pursuing M.Tech in Instrumentation
  16. How to do PG through distance learning after doing B.Tech Civil
  17. How to apply for University of Queensland, Australia to take scholarships? Maximum amount that I can take?
  18. Can I pursue for M.Tech after passing B.Tech Mechanical
30th November 2017, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Tech in Chemical Engineering holder from Karnataka State Open University and now I want to get admission in Queensland University of Technology, Australia for master degree. Please tell me eligibility criteria and procedure of admission?

Candidates with a four year full time Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum grade point average of 4.0 (on QUT’s 7 point scale) are eligible to apply for the master degree course at Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia. Candidates have to clear the IELTS with a minimum of 6.5 bands overall and no band less than 6.0 are eligible to apply for the master degree course at Queensland University of Technology. Duration of the course is one year full time and two years part time. Candidates can find the details about the admission on the website of the Queensland University of Technology given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?