2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Best stream for engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?

Sir, Currently I am living in Dubai and have passed 12th with ISC board. Now I want to get admission in B.Tech course at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Please suggest me which stream I should choose? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in MS at University of Hong Kong? Which are the streams available?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Robotics Engineering course at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Will I have to write entrance exam? Where to get applicaion form?
  3. Best universities in abroad to study Masters in Architecture and Construction
  4. Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  5. How to get admission in MS Aerospace Engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  6. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  7. Which are the best institutes for CS?
  8. How to get admission in MS Metallurgy at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Will I have to face language problems?
  9. Details regarding admission in M.Sc Ethical Hacking course at The University of Hong Kong? -- [New]
  10. Steps to get admission in MS Metallurgy at University of Hong Kong?
  11. Hong Kong Polytechnic University is best to study MS for Indian students? Mode of study and requirements for it?
  12. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in Faculty of Business, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University?
  13. How can I get admission to study MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
  14. Is it possible get a job as a fresher in Hong Kong after completion of B.Pharm course?
  15. Is science required to be the main subject for taking Architecture course in future or we can take commerce course?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
6th October 2017, 08:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best stream for engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?

Since, you have passed class 12th examination, you can apply for the B.Tech course from the above mentioned University.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination or equivalent with science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject combination from a recognized Board can apply for the B.Tech course in the above mentioned University. Look, there are many specializations in B.Tech, you can opt any of them according to your desire. Candidates must have to qualify in entrance examinations like IELTS, TOEFL etc. You must score atleast 6.5 in the IELTS or 93 in TOEFL for B.Tech admissions in the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?