15th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue GRE after completing B.Sc Agriculture (Honors)? What is the procedure to apply for GRE?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc Agriculture (Honors) and now I want to apply for GRE. I want to know can I pursue GRE after completing B.Sc Agriculture (Honors)? If yes then Please tell me the procedure to apply for GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  2. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  3. Can I appear for GRE exam after my graduation? I am doing BSc in Zoology Honors
  4. Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student?
  5. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture after completing B.Sc Botany Honors?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply and clear the GRE exam?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  9. Detailed information, procedure to apply and examination date of GRE? What kind of questions are asked in GRE?
  10. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to appear in GRE for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  12. How to prepare for GRE ? Procedure to appear for GRE Test?
  13. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying GRE exam? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for GRE being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? Brief information about GRE?
  16. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  17. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  18. Possibilities of doing HM in abroad at the age of 18 years?
19th November 2016, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue GRE after completing B.Sc Agriculture (Honors)? What is the procedure to apply for GRE?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardised test that is the basic requirement for getting admission in MS course in US universities. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. You can apply for GRE examination through online at ets official website by paying the specified GRE fee.
5th July 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue GRE after completing B.Sc Agriculture (Honors)? What is the procedure to apply for GRE?

Can a bsc nursing graduate can give GRE test
28th December 2020, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am student of bsc.ag from agriculture and forestry university, Nepal. I want to know about the scholarship for MSc.ag in USA.Will you provide any information about it .

Bishal Bhandari
([email protected])
13th July 2021, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you please tell me about placement of jobs after completing msc in abroad whether we have to take in india only or we can have in abrad also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?