24th January 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join NDA or engineering in India after studying in Nepal?

Hi
I am an Indian and study in Nepal, Kindly confirm that can I join NDA or engg.
and which quota.(Indian or Nepali)

Thanks & Regards
Vijay Pandey

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  2. How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college
  3. List of colleges providing engineering in India with low fee structure for students of Nepal?
  4. How to join Indian Officer after completing 12th from Nepal
  5. How can I get scholarship to study Biotechnology in India after studying 12th in Nepal?
  6. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  7. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  8. Can I do my articleship from Nepal or do I have to come to India if I am currently studying CA under ICFAI?
  9. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  10. How to join Aeronautical engineering in best colleges in India after studying 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam if completed 10th and 12th from Nepal Board being an Indian?
  12. Validation of BDS degree in INDIA done from Nepal?
  13. What qualification is required to join in NDA after 10th?
  14. Can I apply for AIIMS to join MBBS being a citizen of Nepal having completed 10th Class from Nepal and 12th Class from India?
  15. Am I eligible for MCA course in India after graduating in forestry from Nepal with 68%?
  16. Can I apply for NDA entrance exam if completed Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal?
  17. Eligibility to join NDA for a candidate who has secured 32% in 12th standard?
  18. Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd August 2022, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join NDA or engineering in India after studying in Nepal?

Hi, i am a nepali citizen so i want to ask that "can i join nda as a nepali citizen"?
23rd August 2022, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join NDA or engineering in India after studying in Nepal?

Can i join nda as a nepali citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?