11th June 2011, 11:14 PM
xingo

Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi?

I am studying in nepal and just now i haven class 12 exam and i want to study ca in india dheli .i am indian citizen so i want to khow which college is better for ca and what is the total cost for da completion of ca and about the schoolarship ..i need the detail which documents i need for the admision in india .i need the fee structure ..what document i need when i have to admission for ca in dheli because ihve done my class 12 from nepal and i am waiting for result..

Related Questions:
  1. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  2. Total cost for studying Medicine in MS Ramaiah Medical College under management quota? How to get admission in the college?
  3. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
  4. Total cost and possibility of admission in KIET Ghaziabad?
  5. How to get admission in commercial training? Best college in india and total cost of training?
  6. Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?
  7. What is the fee structure in Agricultural College? What are the documents needed for admission?
  8. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  9. Top 10 BHM colleges in India for Nepali student? Documents needed for admission?
  10. Admission criteria and documents required to enroll for Distance LLM course in Nagaland University for LLB graduate of Delhi?
  11. How can I join LLB course after completing 3 years diploma?
  12. What is the scope of Physiotherapist in India? What is the total cost of education for doing bachelors as well as masters degree in Physiotherapy?
  13. Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?
  14. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission? -- [New]
  15. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  16. Best colleges in India which offers B.Sc in zoology?
  17. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
  18. How to get admission in Electrical Engineering in India and USA? And what will be the total cost?
10th July 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi?

I need some information about C.A, which college is better for C.A in Assam and what will be its total cost pls reply fast.
11th July 2011, 04:26 PM
fazlu
Member+

Default Re: Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi?

CA does not require college.it can be done on private basis.
few government colleges are available for CA.
11th July 2011, 04:30 PM
fazlu
Member+

CA does not require college.it can be done on private basis.
few government colleges are available for CA.
3rd August 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I m student of class 12 runing but i want study in ca .could u please give me some advice about ca couse in nepal .how many fee for study ca please replay me soon.
6th August 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

hi sir /mam,i am studying 12th std.thn i wish 2 do CA but how much it will cost for studying it.pls tell me
13th November 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

wats the fee structure of CA course?do reply me sir/mam
16th February 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi?
16th February 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi?

wats the fee structure of CA course?do reply me sir/mam
23rd February 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell me the cost of ca or how can i done it
3rd March 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

plz tel me wat vl b document needed to join CA (cpt) xam?
6th April 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

For those who are planning to study CA in nepal, it will be under the ICAN board. There is a collg/institute in nepal PRIME CHARTERED ACADEMY. Its located at Baneswhor.
This institute will provide you all the details and for th nepali board CA its costs roughly 10000rs. You can alws google their website for their contact details. Im going to enroll thr soon too! All th best! :)
13th May 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

which courses can give high salery after 2 commerce
15th May 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the cost of studying ca in india & how many subject are there? Is it helpful to study ca for science student? Reply soon!
1st July 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how much cost wil be taken in nepal for complete C.A course
30th March 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ Mam, how many marks needed in cpt for admission in top class government colleges
25th May 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

is CA a good option for girls after b.com professional? whar are other job oriented courses for girls after b.com professional? waiting for the reply
28th June 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Just I have completed graduation and I want to take admissions in chartered accountants please tell me the procedure to take admission In this course and about the subjects and exam
17th January 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how many fees will be taken in delhi for complete ca ....and sir plzz tell me also how many percentage get admission for ca college in delhi..
14th February 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i am neplies student. i read class 12. i want to know how many fee will be taken in delhi
21st February 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How many Total cost of CA Study in Delhi for Nepali Student ?
12th March 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to khow proper information about ca, it's cost, required qualificatio in nepal, i am read in grade 12, thank you sir.
27th April 2014, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it difficult for CA students to get huge paid job?
If not, what can be the minimum initial salary?
12th August 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

i am shubho.i want to read/compleet CA.can a student read CA after compleeting intermedeate...
22nd November 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Iam from science group but i want study ca in india how much total cost to study ca in india?
20th January 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed by a college to allow us to study CA? Do reply sir/madam.
1st May 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I am studying in grade 12 and I want to study CA in Delhi in best collage.I want to know details about course such as:- fees,year,and scholarship if I am a citizen of Nepal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?