15th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA entrance exam if completed Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal?

Sir,
I am an Indian but I have passed my Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal i.e., Nepal Board not from CBSE/ICSE/State Boards. Can I apply for NDA entrance exam?

18th August 2015, 02:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA entrance exam if completed Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am an Indian but I have passed my Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal i.e., Nepal Board not from CBSE/ICSE/State Boards. Can I apply for NDA entrance exam?
You have completed 12th standard from Nepal so you are eligible for NDA exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.

Written examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 mins

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks
18th August 2015, 10:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA entrance exam if completed Matriculation and Higher Secondary from Nepal?

I am happy to say you that, you are eligible for NDA entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria to apply for NDA entrance exam after class 12th with Science stream:

The candidate should pass class 12th from a recognized Board in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject.

The candidate's age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

The candidate must be an unmarried male.

The candidate should should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan.

The candidate should be physically fit as per the requirements.

All The Best.
25th September 2015, 12:18 PM
gokul ka raja

Yes you are elligible for the nda exam if you passed your 12th from the subjects like physics,maths.
But your age is between 16 to 19.5 years.
You must a citizen of nepal ,india or bhutan.
Then you will be elligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?