1st October 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study DGO in Abroad for BAMS 2nd year female candidate?

Hi Everyone,
I am presently pursuing my BAMS 2nd year and I wish to pursue DGO from Abroad. I am a female candidate. Please tell me am I eligible for this?

27th July 2023, 02:12 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Eligibility to study DGO in Abroad for BAMS 2nd year female candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue DGO from abroad. There are many universities that offer DGO programs for international students. The eligibility requirements for these programs vary, but most require that you have a bachelor's degree in a medical field, such as BAMS. You may also need to take some additional courses to prepare for the program.
Universities that offer DGO programs for international students:
  • University of Glasgow: The University of Glasgow offers a DGO program that is taught in English. The program is two years long and leads to a Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) degree.
  • University of Toronto: The University of Toronto offers a DGO program that is taught in English. The program is three years long and leads to a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree.
  • University of Melbourne: The University of Melbourne offers a DGO program that is taught in English. The program is four years long and leads to a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?