26th July 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in abroad after BAMS?

Hi sir
I had passed out BAMS and running my nursing home.wanna move to abroad.is my study valid in canada or australia or in any other country .tell me the way via which I move to abroad

24th July 2023, 02:23 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in abroad after BAMS?

Congratulations on passing out BAMS! It sounds like you are interested in moving abroad to practice medicine. There are a few things you need to do in order to make this happen.
First, you need to check if your BAMS degree is valid in the country you want to move to. In some countries, such as Canada and Australia, BAMS degrees are not automatically recognized. You may need to take additional courses or exams in order to be licensed to practice medicine.
Once you have confirmed that your degree is valid, you need to start the visa application process. The visa requirements for doctors vary from country to country. You will need to check the requirements for the country you want to move to.
The ways you can move abroad to practice medicine:
  • This is the most common way for doctors to move abroad. You will need to find a job offer from a doctor's clinic or hospital in the country you want to move to. The employer will then sponsor your visa application.
  • If you want to do a Master's or PhD in medicine in a foreign country, you can apply for a student visa. This will allow you to study medicine in the country and then apply for a work visa after you graduate.
  • If you want to live and work in a foreign country permanently, you can apply for permanent residency. This is a long process, but it can be a good option if you want to stay in the country for the long term.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?