26th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Abroad for BAMS doctor?

Hi Sir,
I have passed out BAMS and working in a Nursing Home. I want move to Abroad for study more. Please tell me about the courses for me in Abroad for my betterment. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  2. Am I eligible to study DGO in Abroad being a BAMS Doctor?
  3. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  4. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  5. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  6. What are the job opportunities in abroad after BAMS? -- [New]
  7. What should I study further in Abroad if completed BAMS and doing House Surgency?
  8. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  9. Is it study abroad M.Sc in Oncology?
  10. Which are the further courses after completing BAMS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunities Abroad after BAMS?
  12. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  13. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  14. Status of Government jobs in Chhatisgarh for BAMS doctor and how to approach for the same?
  15. Can I get admission in Doctor courses like BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, AGBSC etc. after scoring 54100 rank in EAMCET?
  16. Any PG courses in abroad which are recognized by Indian Government after doing BAMS in India?
  17. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  18. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
15th August 2015, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Abroad for BAMS doctor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I have passed out BAMS and working in a Nursing Home. I want move to Abroad for study more. Please tell me about the courses for me in Abroad for my betterment. Thank you in advance.
You should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam to study in Abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language.

This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
18th September 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available to study in Abroad for BAMS doctor?

I have completed BAMS course and have also done ms after .kindly let me know if I could avail an opportunity to work abroad .
Thanks n regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?