16th December 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

List of best universities to study B.Sc Molecular Biology from India? Eligibility criteria and fees to study this course?

Hello sir, I am student of Sri Lanka and have done GCE with Biology. I want to study B.Sc Molecular Biology from India. Which university will be best for me? Eligibility criteria and fees to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  2. List of best colleges of Singapore to study MBA course with fees and eligibility criteria?
  3. Does University of Berlin offer Postgraduate course in Molecular Biology?
  4. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  5. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  6. List of best universities abroad to study MS in instrumentation
  7. List of foreign universities having campus in India providing Master in Finance and Human Resources course? Fees to study this course?
  8. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  9. Can I study B.Ed after completing BCA? List of universities which offer B.Ed in India?
  10. List of universities to study LLB course from UK? Eligibility criteria, entrance exam and procedure to take admission?
  11. Best colleges offering M.Sc. course in Molecular Biology and Genetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Microbiology course?
  13. Syllabus for M.Sc Biotechnology course of JNU?
  14. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  15. Name of helpful books for PhD in Science subjects entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course? -- [New]
  17. List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?
  18. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?