22nd December 2017, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Process to go abroad for studies after degree in microbiology?

I am pursuing graduation degree in microbiology. I want to go abroad for my masters degree are all. So, what should I do for this? Please help me out. Thank you.

22nd December 2017, 07:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to go abroad for studies after degree in microbiology?

As you said after completion of your graduation you want to pursue masters course in microbiology from abroad. So first you need to choose a university/institute for pursue that course. after that you need to check about the eligibility criteria of that course and apply for it. Once you get acceptance letter from that university/institute you can proceed for further steps like student visa and all.

These are the Master's courses offered by the best foreign universities you mat opt for one of them:-
> MS in Biological Sciences, Concentration in Molecular Biology and Microbiology
San Jose State University

> M.S. in Microbiology
University of New Hampshire

> Master of Science (M.S.) in Microbiology
Iowa State University

> Master of Science (M.S.) in Veterinary Microbiology
Iowa State University

> M.S. in Microbiology
University of California Davis

> Master of Science in Biological Sciences - Cell, Developmental and Microbiology
Ohio University

> Master of Science in Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry
Southern Illinois University Carbondale

> Master of Science in Molecular Genetics Biochemistry and Microbiology
University of Cincinnati
22nd December 2017, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to go abroad for studies after degree in microbiology?

In order to pursue Masters degree course from abroad, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Microbiology from a recognized University are eligible to study Masters degree in the relevant field from abroad.
Eligible candidates then have to appear in the IELTS and GRE examination in order to get admission in different Universities to study Masters degree course.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
Most of the Universities require a minimum of 6.5 bands in the ILETS examination for Post Graduate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?