24th June 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BTech ECE student and I am interested to study Master in Control Systems Engineering from Han University Of Applied Sciences in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?
  2. When the admission of Master in Control Systems Engineering will be available in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  3. Detailed information about Master in Control Systems Engineering offered in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  5. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  6. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  7. Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?
  8. Eligibility to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University for BSc(IT) student?
  9. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  10. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?
  11. Details of BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  12. Requirements to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  13. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  14. How to get scholarship for Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology course?
  15. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  16. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  18. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
26th June 2018, 10:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility to study "Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences" is as follows.

You must have a bachelor's degree in Engineering or a relevant discipline, with a GPA of 2.8 or higher on a 4.0 scale or an average score of at least 70% from a recognized university.

You should have strong mathematics skills.

>Admission requirements:

You must have qualified in English Proficiency Test such as

IELTS with minimum average score of 6.0/9.

TOEFL with minimum score of 80/120.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Remove *
28th June 2018, 05:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a BTech ECE student and I am interested to study Master in Control Systems Engineering from Han University Of Applied Sciences in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical discipline with a GPA of 2.8 or higher based on a 4.0 scale are eligible to apply for the Master Control Systems in Han University of Applied Sciences. Therefore, BTech ECE students can apply for the admission to study Master Control Systems in Han University of Applied Sciences. Candidates have to apply for the admission with the following documents: bachelor’s degree certificates, motivation letter, resume with experience details and English proficiency test scores (IELTS or TOEFL or CAE/CPE). Candidates can find the details in the Han University of Applied Sciences website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?