29th July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of MBA(Clean Technology Management)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) from Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about MBA(Clean Technology Management) course offered in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  3. Admission procedure to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? -- [New]
  4. Documents required to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) admission in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  5. Eligibility to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Technology Management) in ICE College of Management?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  12. Which government college can i get after scoring 241 rank in general and 81 in girls in UPSEE MBA exam
  13. List of colleges offering MTech(Civil Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh?
  14. Fee expenses of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  15. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  16. Fee expenses of BA(Corporate Secretaryship) in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  18. Fee expenses of MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
24th August 2018, 04:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of MBA(Clean Technology Management)?

MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is course duration of 18 months. Tuition Fee for this course is €14,300 for Complete programme or €7,150 per year.
You must hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent recognised qualification to be eligible to apply.
You must have a score card of IELTS/TOFEL for evidence of English proficiency.
24th August 2018, 02:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of MBA(Clean Technology Management)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have a dream to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) from Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

Eligibility to study MBA in Clean Technology Management at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is given below:

>>> Candidates with a bachelor degree from the domain of Business Administration or equivalent recognized qualification

>>> Candidates should have 3 years professional experience

>>> English requirements – IELTS – 6.5 or TOEFL equivalent

Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences website link is given Click Here

The tuition fee for the MBA in Clean Technology Management at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is € 14,300 (Complete program, € 7,150 per year)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?