24th October 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?

I've got 56% marks in +2 non medical. My 10th marks are quite good as compared to +2 [8.6CGPA]. I just want to know that can I apply for study visa of Canada. I've scored 6 bands in IELTS with 5.5 each? Please help me and reply as fast as you can.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  2. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  4. With just 7 bands in IELTS and 55 percent in 12th can I get Canada study Visa? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  6. Can I get admission to study BS in Canada with mentioned Bands in each sections of IELTS? Is there any problem to get Visa?
  7. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  10. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  11. Can I get a study visa of Canada if scored 63% marks in 12th and 8 bands in IELTS?
  12. How much is the band requirement to get Canada study Visa?
  13. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  14. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?
  17. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
24th October 2016, 06:07 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?

Yes, of course you can you can apply for study Visa of Canada. For studying in Canada candidates should have minimum 5 overall bands in IELTS. So definitely you can apply for study Visa having 6 overall bands in IELTS. Thanks
24th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The chances of getting study visa to pursue your higher studies in Canada depends on your academic background and test scores. It is best to have 6 bands in IELTS examination and at least 60% aggregate in your 12th standard to get admission in best university for pursuing your higher studies. It is best to re-take IELTS examination and apply for Canada Visa, so, that there will be more chances of getting your study visa approved for pursuing your higher studies in Canada Universities.
24th October 2016, 10:54 PM
princekainth2

Yes, you are eligible for student VISA in Canada and can definitely pursue your studies in Canada.

But before that, you need to make sure that you have got an offer of admission from a recognized educational institute of Canada and start pursuing your course as soon as you arrive in Canada.

You need to make sure that the university in which you are seeking admission has a provision of international admission and report to the provinces/territories and CIC regarding international enrollment.
25th October 2016, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Visa processing depends on various factors. Your background information, your performance in the visa interview, your academic opportunity, etc. You can definitely get study visa with 6 bands in IELTS provided you get admission call from a well recognized institute of Canada. Then you need to perform well in the visa interview to seek study visa after furnishing all visa related documents. The universities in which you can take admission are :-

- Nipissing University
- University of Lethbridge
- Vancouver Island University
- Algoma University
- Concordia University College of Alberta
- HEC Montréal
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Luther College
- Camosun College
- College of New Caledonia
- Confederation College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Durham College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Niagara College
- Oxford College
- Charles Sturn University
- Niagara University in Ontario
- State University of New York : SUNY Potsdam
- Royal Roads University
- Canadore College of Applied Arts and Technology
- St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?