12th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Technology?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study Bachelor in Information Technology from Vamk University of Applied Sciences. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Bachelor in Information Technology course offered in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  4. Documents required to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  5. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  6. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS?
  7. Eligibility to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of MBA(Clean Technology Management)? -- [New]
  8. How can I join DIET course after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  10. Which course should I opt after scoring 57 marks in EAMCET?
  11. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  12. What are the job opportunities for me after taking Aerospace Engineering? Which is the best college in Coimbatore with 100% placement?
  13. Best computer course to do after B.Sc?
  14. Whether B.Sc in Radio Imaging course is available in Abroad?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  16. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
28th June 2018, 10:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Technology?

Eligibility to pursue "Bachelor in Information Technology" from Vamk University of Applied Sciences depends on completing at least one of the following:

Matriculation examination.

Senior secondary school.

Vocational education of 3 years or more in duration.

International Baccalaureate.

A foreign qualification which provides higher education in the awarding country.

Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences is 4 years long duration of course.

Tuition fee for this course is 1500 EURO per year.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?