31st December 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Undergraduate courses for 12th student in Cambridge University?

Respected Sir
can 12 passed student can
apply for any undergraduate course
in cambridge university?????
please tell me in details

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?
  3. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  4. How to take admission in Cambridge University under MBA in Pharmacy? I am a undergraduate in bachelors in Pharmacy
  5. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  6. Where are Anthropology colleges in India? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  7. Eligibility criteria and exams to clear for MS from MIT? MS courses available for Electrical and Electronics student?
  8. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  9. Are there any undergraduate courses starting between January to March?
  10. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  11. Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?
  12. Can I do B.Pharma with knowledge of Medical lab and X-ray but no degree?
  13. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  14. Age limit for VAO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Undergraduate courses offered in Delhi University?
  16. Information about short term undergraduate courses in jammu? I am a 2nd year student
  17. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  18. Can I get CV Raman College for mechanical branch after scoring 8557 rank?
5th January 2015, 02:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Undergraduate courses for 12th student in Cambridge University?

Yes, you can apply for undergraduate courses at Cambridge university, after the completion of your 12th standard. Following are some of the Bachelor courses, which are offered by Cambridge university.

Arts :-
Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic
Architecture
Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
Classics
Economics
Education
English
Geography
History
History of Art
Human, Social and Political Sciences

Sciences :-
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science
Engineering
Manufacturing Engineering
Mathematics
Medicine
Medicine (A100) course
Graduate Medicine (A101) course

Admission Process:-
To apply for admission in Cambridge university, International Applicants have to clear English Proficiency test. So, you will have to appear for IELTS exam. You will be eligible for admission, only if you can score at least 7.5 bands in IELTS exam. And you should have more than 90 percentage in your 12th standard. If you can satisfy these requirements, you can apply for admission through online , by visiting the following link.
http://www.ucas.com/apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?